Exercise Update

11:42-11:52am Lower back  Sciatica stretching
12:10-12:24pm HIIT with rig 14lbs. Performance 2/5, Effort 3/5 (trying to prevent snack vomit, this is the hardest I can push).
I should do 10k 2x or at least 1x per month. I should do one again in October 8-9. Working towards 14lb rig run from 3.0km to 4km. Small increments.
I can now do 4 hanging pullups with 14lb rig.
Injury. I still have that sudden weakening and minor pain on the lower righ back when I lift. I'm having a hard time isolating the movement in order to work on it. I think I should limit the 80lb deadlifts to 1x a week for about 2 reps. I should do the 40lbs instead and use it to isolate the motion that triggers the pain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick