I want to be a morning person

I woke up 4:45am, because of Jetlag.  I love it when I can wake up early for once.

I fed Niko with reheated pasta his mom made and strawberry yogurt, a habit we both gained while in NYC. It took me around 30-40mins to feed him, given how difficult it is to make him eat even when you know he should be starving.

It took me 40 mins to prepare about two 250ml of coffee, each with about 40-35g of Gourmet Beans. This should be enough for 4 days. I put two servings per container of protein shake, which melts into it while its still hot, because I intend to drink 120ml shot at a time mixed in with a lot of milk.

I changed into running gear and strapped on my Pistol belt filled with pouches. It was raining pretty bad. I want to really check out my neighborhood what was open at around 6am in a regular day. I went to the new subway, a few months old, along valero inside the parking building. There should be one opening much closer, but given how long it takes to open anything in the Philippines even if you pay your bribes it wont be open for maybe 2-3 months.

In all this expect human error so have a fall back plan. This means having a food place.
Subway in the Parking Building is really open 6am-11pm (last time I was as early as 8, they did not hav bread.


  • Jolibee was open, it is 24 hours in workdays
  • I can guess, Burger king was also open since its 24hours in weekdays
  • Krispy Kreme was open, it advertised open at 5am. I dont know when it closes. 
  • Coffee Bean and Tealeaf is Open. 
  • Northpark in Leviste is 7am-12mn Monday-Saturday
  • Rustans Grocery in Paseo Center Salcedo is 9am-9pm
  • Pan de Manila is open at 5am, IIRC.

These are important so that I can have early morning activities and sources of food when I'm too busy to make preparations or we are out of supplies.

Factors that Influence my Time

  • Poop 
  • Dress Up and Hygine
  • Being a Dad 
  • Foraging and Eating 
  • Preparing for the Next Day or Week
  • Reflection and Reminders 
  • Equipment Organization and Maintenance (includes Charging and Preparing Devices)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick