Technically I'm done with the project

no charter. after learning what a charter is and because they don't work with a charter I'll never do a project without it. A charter is a written agreement with a project sponsor/employer/ in what outputs to be expected and what points are needed to consider a project done. I've never worked with a character before and was continually frustrated and depressed because of constant revisions and fluctuating tastes and expectations.

I'd rather be thought of a total prick than to destroy my life working without a charter. This comes up because, when technically my dad removed me from the website project I'm being asked to arrange it again. This fuels my wishes, not to mention memories of unbearable depressions, to really leave the company I just joined in 2 months.

Honestly, I'm here cause my parents want me. They can't make me want this job. I was doing well in the 3d artist track, I was poor but well, less stressed and still hopeful of my future. Personally, I think its a terrible injustice to make people work without a charter, having felt the powerless side of the relationship.

Looking back at my experience, this kind of practice can make someone really hate doing "honest" work.

Thinking of it further, I really can't asks bosses to change their ways. their on the top, they got there being themselves (which is slightly wrong, they got there by adapting to a situation) what reason can you justify to them to change their approach or even consider it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick