Reflections Update

#TIR #kaizen that grogginess and changing gears is my biggest waste of time. #Goal. I want to wake up and in 15 mins ready to do the ritual exercise immediately even if my eyes are still cloudy from sleep.
#gearshift I want to be able to change gears quickly, i know i need to think and adjust my thinking. I want to be able to change what I'm doing in less than 5-15 mins depending on how difficult or complicated the task. The harder the task it takes me 15 minutes to concentrate and get my mind around it.

#asyougo Clean-as-you-go, Note-as-you-go, Learn-as-you-go, document-as-you-go etc... is where I can do great improvements in my way of doing things.
#kaizen note-taking is going to be one of the key skills I'll need to master. Basically the ability to reflexively make all the key questions in understanding a station or what was just said AND be able to note it to myself clearly.
#TIR There is the testable or empirical statements, or #testable which means statements which can measured with actions, observation, and grounded in reality. Then there are #FYI or #distractions. Things that may inform or distract in what may be testable. Being able to mentally discern what is #testable vs #distracting or #fyi.

#Kaizen I need to listen to chinese in the morning. I need to do my chinese speaking and listenin drills, and do my writing dills at night. I need to look for more audio chinese drills. Maybe download popup chinese, upload chinese pod to my phone, and try to write and listen to what I hear in chinese. I need a viariet of chinese speaches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick