Health update

#exercise #heatlh #hiit did my sciatica stretching and a hiit. I was able to do some 80lbs dead lifts. I was using the exercise to find a good position to strengthen. Its going to take a while.
Took about 45mins when i started timing, until i got the awreness to stop the timer.
the back of my throat is acting up. My breathing is strained and slight mismanagement leads to coughs and being out of breath from the coughs and weakness.
Breathing is a challenge, especially when I need to track how I lose breath and stop breathing.
I will do a couple of strength sets: push ups and chair dips plus core exercises. probably just 2 minutes.
I want to eat the free krispe kreme but I can't :( those calories could have been out of my system even if its possibly just 50g (10kal 1 gram).
#chinese I plan to study a bit of chinese and have lunch.Just get through learning all the worlds of chapter 8. Thats 40 words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick