exercise update, some chinese


#health #sleep
Woke up at 630am finally. I need to do this more often. Slept late because niko stayed a lola's house too long and got down by 8pm. Next time he does homework 30-40mins after arriving from the bus. ideally we let him sleep the trip off #niko
Slept at 12am again.
Itchy throat #sick
I need to take it easy.
#injury #stretching Did one set of sciatica lower back stretches. When i do the standing toe touch my right side at the hip and spine feel weak, like its going to give out. I may need to do toe touches for strengthening.
Its 7:22am. I need to finish all my workout by 8am. Then get ready to leave by 9am.
I need to be able to poop. constipated since yesterday, tuesday. 177lbs end of the day weight lately.
#diet I've been eating deserts. I should have more control but I dont at night.
Wednesday, 24 August, 2016 07:58:25 AM PHT
#hiit with 14lbs rig. 2/5 performance, effort 2/5 from lack of sleep.
#injury the pain in my back is when I tilt forward with my back Instead of my hips and the weight of my torso is on the point where the hips and back meet.
#chinese i listen to pimsleur unit 6 these days. working on mastering that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick