Morning Routine Update June 26 2016

My attempt to have a more efficient morning routine:


  1. Wake Up.
    1. I really need 8 hours of sleep. 
    2. I try to wake up at 5am and sleep at 9pm. 
    3. Major Challenges is getting  the family to go to sleep at this time. 
  2. Work Out. 
    1. My performance has been down since I'm kinda hungry having just woke up. Down by haf to 30% less. 
    2. I need all my things ready and accessible. So I:
      1. Pocket Dump Bucket. Where all my pocket stuff is dumped. 
        1. Cellphones
        2. Arm Bands
        3. Fitbit
        4. Chargers and Charging stuff dump in the nook. 
        5. Notebook
        6. Pens
        7. Earphones
  3. Eat and Coffee. 
    1. It takes about 15-20 mins to prepare 3 shots of coffee. 
    2. I have jaja prep bfast of corned beef, egg, and rice for me. I try to keep under 400g or about 300g meal. I will need to move slowly to a 200g meal to have better cutting. 
  4. Study or Write. I need to study more in this period. 

So typically it takes me about 3-4 hours to be ready for work. If I can begin at 5am the better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick