June 18-19 weekend

Learned a lot this weekend.

  1. Found a cheaper substitute to my 9.5k meds. Entegard at 8k php. 
  2. that the Corned beef of 340g can is actually as advertised and not otherwise when I first measured. 
  3. I got a secondary phone the Zenfone Max and it has a lot of bugs for a poweruser like me. 
  4. That I can install apps that are usually barred by region if I can get the APK and I have developer options. 
  5. I installed blogger, which was regionally barred, from downloading it from APKmirror. I also found that the latest VLC is actually 2.0.0 and got 1.7.5 to work on my Zenfone Max
    1. many lessons about the Zenfone Max
  6. that I need to begin some Folder and Reference Docs Projects for Drawing (Krita), Blender, and my Chinese Studies. I need one for my chinese studies to make Anki Cards.  
  7. I need a book stand for holding up stuff I will reference while I'm on the desktop
  8. I will buy jaspers' old computer to help him pay for his new computer. 
  9. Coco Hut is actually Army Navy but Filipino Food. Its 24/7 which can be convenient. 























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick