HIIT update, injury update

Did a life hacker HIIT (lhhiit). The variant is I do deadlift for the squats of 80lbs. That's not a normal variant and I will have to reduce that load or go only pure body weight.

The concept of shredding to strengthen has been anecdotally salient to me. I want to have a stronger lower back, so I am trying to take it easy with my back but give it a good work out.

I overdid it today. It's been almost 7 weeks since my injury and I have some chronic pain again in my lower back.

I don't get it and at the same time some realization. The positive is that the deadlift really hits the weakspot and it highlights my weakness in a more specific nature. I think it was carrying all my gear in the airsoft game in a farmers carry from the car to the site and back is what injured me

At the same time the negative is I have an injury and it will take more than 7 weeks to get better or will I heal much faster because this is signaling the body to develop that muscle and bone group?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick