Injury in Jan 3 and back strain for probably 2 weeks.

I might end my healthy long streak because I have a back injury that won't let me do Cardio type exercise. It was my regular Cardio was a key factor in my longest healthy streak (I get sick 6x a year). A lot of revelations about others and my own story of how I got a back strain: no leading indicator symptoms. Right before this I felt like I could move to a 20lb weight vest from 14lbs. I was also studying and doing basic squats already before I planed to shift to lifts. I thought I did everything I could to prevent back injury and have a policy of better to under perform than to get injured.

A friend asked how I got this injury. 

I really don't know. After the game I had a 30min drive to Fairview and I got down and it was strained. 
I didn't carry a load on my back or vest since shifted to combat belts. It's so weird. The only stress position I did for a long time was a crunch (abs) lolz.

So basically. MY exercise helped me keep from getting flu and colds. I would get sick but not so bad as to incapacitate Me. I noticed I got some really mild symptoms so I got sick but didn't really suffer it's full force. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick