Work out update; Niko's DLS GH test; Mandarin studies

did another 7 min (10 minute) exercise. should have done it earlier

  • chair dips can only go on for 20 sec
  • right ankle area acted up during the high knee area.
  • push up and rotate is still slow. 
  • feeling a bit of that fever thing in the back of my throat this morning and monday afternoon. 


Goals

  • other than maxing out the activities an reps in the 30 second intervals. 
  • being fit enough to do this 2x a session. 
  • Need to add weight to the vest in the future. I can't just add at a specific time. but over time the weight vest gets heavier. 
  • Doing more push ups and lifts. after 4+ hours there is a tendency to work out and study mandarin. Doing writing exercises and the 
Mandarin Class
Mandarin's writing exercises is not for Basic 3 but I have to work on it now. Also because I've gotten a habit down. I memorize stuff more now that I remember the characters. I will catch up and i will master it better.
  • My main problem is speaking is shifting in multi-tone words. 
  • I need to have a quota of words a week. Typically my  opportunity per week is a bit every day. and while I work out.  Working from 10th Chapter back to one. Master both Written and Speaking words. Then master Multi tone words. 


Niko's Lasalle GH application
Yesterday niko took the test for lasalle. He was nice, and chat and jaja was there. He seemes to do good. We remarked he is very intelligent because of his enthusiasm, curiousity, and humour - elements that grew with his weak self control. we work with the strengths and weakenesses we have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick