Running

28 mins 4km by nike and 3.23km by star trac. 4.0 incline. About 6:45 per km.

My back had some muscles straining. Left side at the rear rib.
Came from a cold. Recovering.

Discover I could use pacing Metre technique to evaluate my life. That where I am in pacing stages is where I feel empowered. As I move from set up to initial conflict is how well I deal with loss of agency.


Agency as a measure of where I am. The need for agency is where I am in the stages. When I can give up some agency is if I can proceed to initial stages of conflict. And that conflict climaxes as a result of how I fare when agency is lost. The ending, the climax is the result of my character after dealing with an experience where I lose agency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick