Running update

28 mins. 3.3km star trac, Nike 4km, 4.0 incline.

The kit has injure me slightly. It's not the same. It's my knees. They feel like they're repairing.

It's hotter than usually. About 28C and not the usual  22-26C. I'm more tired. Didn't drink a lot of water. 60% consumed.

My mental frame rate is really bad when I'm tired.i slip because I disappear and reappear.

Imagining shield walls and myself in one. The muscle it takes to win in a contest of strength and the conditioning of bring a man of the first rank.

Imagining my own armor and training in such a role. Strength, lifting or strong muscle vs fast muscle. To imagine combat or duels as games of muscle economics as we need to strengthen and shift balance to where we will need it. Skill is shifting it precisely without the need for as much strength. A matter of timing and intuition as our muscle memory does the extraordinary calculations.

The image of hundreds of pounds of force in a shield wall. The tons that it adds up to in ranks and how it stresses the bones. Imagination of limbs and muscle groups allocating and strategically stressing muscles. With muscles barely going 100% in the most crucial of openings. Muscles going to breaking points in shield walls as bones grind and stress.

How the sense of balance disappears in moments of fatigue and vertigo sets in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick