Always with Mistakes

I guess something happened where I don't have the trust assumption any more while I on the other hand keep it up.

It's a vicious cycle and it gets worse and worse. I can't get past it because I'm the one who has to let things slide and she can't. She can't let anything slide and that's what she needs.
I'm like always brought to the edge and I use shut up and never say anything because it will get me into more trouble let and she just keeps shooting like she will never run out of ammo.
She forgets that for me killing myself is the most convenient and simplest solution for all this. Really to die of to stop caring even if I love our son so much I can visualized destroying my body a bit at a time just for him.
If I just happen to die don't feel bad for me. I've stopped feeling anything .

The only thing I can't do for my son is to half so much fall apart before me. I'd rather just die quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick