Rude Awakening

I woke up to the Screams of engines and tires. I slept at 11 and that was pretty early, but not early enough since some JERKS were practicing their drifting as early as 5AM in the virra mall parking lot. I swear, I wanted to get my airsoft gun and SHOOT their assess off! Damn it, the contest wasnt even till the afternoon. Those people could have just waited to till after 8! F*ckers.

I feel like generalizing but WHO drag races and drifts in the philippines? I mean I bet they are sons of corrupt politicians, military men or political dynasties who have nothing better to do with their time than pursue a 1st world middle class preoccupation with CARS! I mean you have to be a spoiled brat to be in that f*cking sh*t. Seriously, when do you find a good natured, hard working, chap in an ELITIST sport of drag racing? Its a waste of resources, ESPECIALLY in an Oil/Environmental/Economic crisis!

All I can imagine are a bunch of insecure/spoiled/ADD/Kids or immature spoiled brats showing how inversly proportioned their d*ck and self esteem is by the mods of their car and the urge to drag race!

Damn, I wish I had a freaking AIR GUN and SHOOT Their fucking tires. They wouldn't even sense it comming. To think a little pellet can make a 5k to 10k damage on a car like that. Those F*ckers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick