running update

40 mins
2.5 incline or an incline of 25% more
5.2km nike
5km star Trac
5.5 fit bit.

I felt I needed to put more effort on my knees and realized this must be the feeling of pushing it too hard. One part should not be too stressed in an action.

More conscious  of my foot falls and landing on the balls of the foot. I put more weight on my right foot that I can feel the softness of the shoe but not so much with the left.

Right is taking more of a beating.

Today I felt weak like I've finally hit equilibrium. I tried to maintain my weight but dropped to 159. Maintaining 162 (end of day weight  )

Being able to see my abs says what is my percentage body fat. Need to do more upper body work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick