Running Update

5km treadmill 40minutes
5km on nike
2 incline
6km fitbit
12lbs rig (up by 2 from last week)

Felt week and nerves on my legs running down. I have in my head that my shoes could be softer, so I'm thinking it should be softer. Also woke up at 4am, sleeping at 10pm less 6 hours of sleep.

It's easier to rebuild once hitting ideal weight. Because once the habits and conditioning has been fully learned I can slowly increase. There is less loss aversion, the loss of satisfaction  from eating, allowing me to make more strategic decisions. Also I'll learned at what intake vs output is sustainable. Religious note taking helps a ton, because there are moments of confusion and dilemma that always need to sort out.

It's only now I am really aware what happen to me when I etc since there are way less variables.

My goal is recovery, I'll be using the term a lot because I realized the more aware I am of recovery I fit it in more efficiently  in my habits and how I do things. Budget for recovery and I will have the mental reserve to go to the next action.

The life hacker article of imagining bad urges as a wave that passes through like on the beach. Will try that.

Had a very inventive day invented several mods that I really want reliazed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick