Next years spending: Phone, Camera, and Armor

next year my phone contract will end, December 29 2014. I plan to apply all the things I learned about such purposes as well as building my own wardrobe.

New Phone (Optional)

 If I successfully FLASH or install a NEW rom in the Note2 then I won't get the expensive S5 Duos and instead just get a Dual Sim Phone (Like the Galaxy Grand 2) and move all my Work activities there. I will need to have a secure "device carrying" pouch array to house cables, power packs, and the two devices and a way to secure them (ideally a lock).

New Phone Plan 

There is no more unlimited Internet but according to my use history, I use about 1Gig a month since I turned off the auto updates and update by wifi. So I just need the Go Surf 599 plan and Unli Globe Calls for 499 with 200 peso value consumable.

Sports Camera

Polaroid made a Cube, a 100USD sports camera that will be used Heavy Combat and Airsoft. Ideally I have 2 cameras, but I'm getting ahead of myself. 

The Sparring Armor

From my research, I need nylon fabric to sew my own Arming Garment, and a way to layer it all. The materials for just the arming garment will cost easily 5,000-10,000 per set. The helmet is another thing and will try to keep costs down. 

I will need to buy some manila paper to make the patterns. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick