odd things

Selling stuff

I cant sell my stuff. too often I break them,  I use them till destroyed, I re purpose them, I experiment with them, and ive spent so much I cannot accept the loss if I sold it in market price. 

I better fix my odesk profile after this gig with ryan and Eric. 

Lolz

ever since I started this habit I have now internalized it that I now actually chuckle at anything that surprises me - good, bad, crazy, stupid, or insulting,  or even being screwed. 
I am grateful for this conditioning, life is that bad that when stupid shit makes me chuckle thats my only take away that's good.

Succession work

the iso is a way for me to master how the company does business. its moms succession plan. so I really have to devote more time to it. its most likely the only thing that would pay well for my below market value skills. 

over my head constantly hangs: I was born with more money than most, as much as anyone with talent who realized it was an accident he was born with more aptitude then others. in any other reality we would be worse off if we consider the statistics of in how many world's we were in a better position than the rest.

the dream to change the world where we would be happy despite being born with the exceptional attribute: wealth or talent, is a fallacy and a stupid ideal - but an idwa being stupid never stopped anyone from pursuing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick