Niko Update

Read the teachers report

  • He's in Nursery
  • He is now studying 8:30am to 3:30 pm. Napping in the middle and class hours are 9-11, and 1:30-3:30. 
  • He does the lying down tantrum. We will resort to hitting his but hard enough to shock him. 
  • We need to potty train him more intensively. He joins me to pee, even if he just pretends, and slowly getting the idea of "yucky water" and yucky things. 
  • We need to give him more writing exercises
  • He is playing less with our mobile apps and more with his toys. 
  • He listens more, but its such at a slight improvement. My only measure is how mentally exhausted I am making him comply - I may be more or less tired, but less frustrated with him today. 
Today in the walk to school he didn't want to hold my hand half the way.

The park will be closed next week for 3 months. (Sept 8 to Nov 30). 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick