More Goals


Strength and Upperbody

  • measure the progress of my punches. Basically I need to be able to make X number of punches of a certain strength in 90 minutes. Currently my muscles are not used to punching so hard, the back of my neck feels strain as I land a punch on a 30lbs bag. 
    • Striking strength to strengthen my wrist and my posture. The ability to make fast strong punches. I will try to figure out how much damage I will be able to deliver from the bag and its shadow and some test measurements. The idea is to deliver more than 50 joules at the minimum (enough to cause comotio cordis) at the torso. To be able to do 
  • Be able to draw a 100lb bow 100x in an hour in the long term. I don't want to have the muscle specialization of a real horse archer who can do 60lbs effortlessly and even shoot an arrow a second. To reach that I have to condition to draw about 100lbs often enough. Ideally I can draw a longbow of about 40lbs. As for aiming a Bow and shooting it. I will just work on visualization. When I have the strength and the strong visualization of form, maybe its easier to learn to aim. 
  • Fight in 40lbs of armor and padding, 14-20lbs Shield, a 6lbs Spear one handed, and 4lb short sword. Hold regular sparring matches in the Squash Court, every other week and grow a Heavy Combat Group in Philippines
Legs and Endurance.
  • I have a very light load out. I will try to really perform better and longer. I really have to budget my Airsoft game time. I really only have 1-2 hours to play, if I need to get home by 11, leaving by 10 (like anitpolo or dropping arj) and get on the site by 8:00am. That means earlier and at most 2 hours of play. That means a lot of running. The endurance to run in full gear and load. 90 minutes of play and running a lot. 
  • Long term goal is the ability to do a Marathon, thats 42 km in the standard amount of hours for non athlete around 4-6 hours.  Doing it at 8kph for 6 hours! The idea is survival. I don't expect to travel 42km in a day BUT i may have to move with my family at great distances and having the endurance to do a marathon improves survival chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick