Diet - No Time Table, Just Changing Habits

Its made up of many very small victories. Small victories that are hard fought and won. Today I'm 166.4 end of day weight, which puts me at 13lbs loss from when my weight started to go down. Its a much slower progression but I'm taking my time and the lesson is - It takes time.

Losing weight with a certain goal of time does not work for me. Because essentially its not the Weight that changes, but the Habits. Habits change when we replace them with other habits. So the time it takes to trial and error a new habit that works is the amount of time it will take.

So now I just eat a breakfast steak for breakfast, with an egg  or protien shake, which ever I can do at the time. The protien shake works with coffee, although I like it cold so I prepare it a day in advance. I've never planned my meals before and now I do. I imagine what I will eat, and look forward to it even when before I didn't like it so much. It is a real compromise with adjustment. No more carbs, just meat, peanuts, tomatoes and onions, and veggies. Mastery of the Gram to Calorie ratio of various food groups.

Eating habits need an overhaul and it cannot be part of my compensation method. Exercise is the new compensation method - stressed out - Run, Pushups, Hit the Punching Bag, just be Active. I'm always frustrated so I should always be active.

Many Hobbies, this is how I compensate. Many other activities that distract me and maybe I dont finish them all, but I do something that I'm not sick off.

Go to my Imaginary place - write the novel, scene and short story in my head that I will forget as soon as I leave it (sadly). Dreaming in a way that makes me emotionally committed and engaged but with my active participation in its creation.




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick