Being Sick and Loopy

So many thoughts in my head and I'm struggling to have control of my impulses. Being sick stresses the mind body dualism fallacy as my unsound body affects my mind.

I post more as I'm unable to control my impulses to talk about myself and my self centered news emerges. It's always me me me. I want to talk about my condition, how I feel, and whatever pops in my head

My worse side emerges as I have no self control and it is a vicious cycle. It displays how depressed I am and I only use cognitive tricks to keep it all at bay.

my not looking for pity I'm just morbidly curious what shirt will come out of my mouth like I was drunk and felt uninhibited.


They say this helps in writing, I can't remember my sources.

Anyway, I wrote out a story in my head playing out the scenes while I ran. It was amazing because it made running flyby.

It was also a good story. I had a voice and I was able to play out the scenes like some idiot in the privacy of an empty gym.

I need time along to voice record it and then outline it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick