Personal Notes to myself

Since Memory is so Buggy Some Notes to my self.


  • Currently 178-180lbs. 
  • Trying the 7 min work out, but mostly running. 
  • Currently eating Breakfast Steak marinated in low sodium kikoman, brown sugar, brown pepper and a dash of sriracha. 90g per meal, no rice (typically), and for breakfast and dinner. Spending about Php400/kg and good for 5 days. Considering ingredients I probably spend 800php / 5 days or 160 or 80php a meal.  
  • Hungry in 2 hours after eating, I use coffee and caffaine to kill my appetite. Trying to find a way to balance my system out. 
  • Suffering more from Eye strain and head ache from intensive Visual Input. Planning to get back to audio books again. 
  • I've been blind typing, easier on the eyes. I might be doing it more often in order to protect my eyes as I get older. 
  • Groggy when I wake up, but I can wake up earlier with less sleep. Problem is that I will sleep mid day. Maybe I'll try that. 
  • Currently Aspiring to be a regular writer in games. Basically using my skills to prepare Campaigns for any game systems set in historical settings. Also aspiring to write a novel, 19C Philippines targeting for publication. 
  • leaving for HK next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick