Coming down with something, 1st Sickness of 2014 (i think)

I think this is the first time I'm getting sick this year. Expecting high fever and general weakness.

  • No nanny so no running. Holy week means niko is with us, so not as much time to work out. I can't exactly leave him to himself. 
  • Chronic Back pain, still I have not gone to the doctor. Less running, less painful. 
  • I've been running 6k, and come out more damaged after each run. 
  • I've been eating poorly,
    • Still only one full meal in the day, and about less than 2000 calories. Still a sendentary life means  less than 1500 calories a day. 1200 is my ideal, so I've been about 500-600 calories over. 
    • No variety and no time to prepare. 
    • Not eating on time. 
  • Running regularly has prevented me from getting sick for the longest time. 
  • Probably bacterial form cleaning niko's poop in trying to get him to be potty trained. 
  • Will try to hydrate a lot. I forgot to drink a lot of water today with all the busy things that happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick