running update

43.5 minutes 5km star trac. Pain in the right shin and at the joint above the right instep. my heart rate was about 145bps when i maintained an average of 7kph. Ran 11.5kph to achieve 160bps. Clearly my heart can take the running but my muscles and breathing can't take the extra activity. To raise my heart rate I have to do some push ups and dips.

30 dips 30 push ups

most of the pain in the torso came from under my right rib, that same muscle that bothers me often kept cramping up again.

Slept late. I could be getting a caffine Over dose. will try to abstain for a while to see if I have withdrawal symptoms. When i get milk tea I get this head ache, but i always take my milk tea with coffee mixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick