Sickness Abating; Food Cost Notes

First Night I was able to sleep without my nasal cavity betraying me (with only one open and mostly breathing with my mouth). I think I will need to run.

Chicken Breast Fillet was 220php per 1kg. Thats about 85php of meat in a day.
A Jolibee Chicken piece is about 50php for only about 50grams of meat. While buying grocery chicken is going to be much cheaper (1g = 1php vs 1g = 0.2 php), especially the ones preprepared and seasoned. At almost 5x cheaper.

Fresh vegies and fruits is an important source of Vitamin D. Vit D is important in facilitating protien and calcium into the system, for health.

160php for 1 Goolai Salad
90php for Chicken Meat
140php for the Oatmeal Drink

390php to eat healthy a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick