Da, di dum

Whats happening.
  • PGDM: Well mom and dad agreed about my approach to the MBA. Which is taking up the Post-Grad Diploma of Management. I've noticed my brothers and I share this common learning pattern where we have better retention and patience if we can practice what we learn as soon as we learn it. Althouth our expectations are different: mom wants me to work full time while I study and I want to work half time so that I can also work on my rackets.
  • Sales: After some talk mom wants me to work in sales. I told her I $uck dealing with people and I'd rather capitalize on an advantage than bring up a weakness. Amidst the conversation she tells me that its not entirely dealing with people which happens to be Marketing. Her explanation is that it is more about strategical and looking for those who have potential openings. I asked her to elaborate and she says: its like just having the gall to walk into a building, ask around, and meet the business and people who are in it to see if there are anyone interested. Interestingly Enough, this Shameless approach is one of the things I learned in dating and in gamer recruitment. Strangely the strategy in Sales is finding out where to start looking... which is more of like the detective work I fondly read of.
  • Chat is Sick. Bleah!
  • Artists and Armchair Discussions. I easily get excited by my own projects and the potential they have, fortunately experience has tempered it. I've scheduled a meeting with some artist on sunday. Mike and I will go, if any of you guys who want to join in the discussion is interested drop a word.
  • Listening to: God is Not Great... non-religious are such small minorities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick