Exercise Update

Sciatica Lower Back Stretching or SLBS for short (as I do this so often).
SLBS 11mins
15mins
One set of HIIT with 14lbs Rig. Per2/5, and E2/5. I felt weak.
I can do 2 14lb rig hanging pull ups.
1 can do 5 pull ups.
I've been visibly losing weight

Routine for HIIT

  1. Jumping Jacks
  2. Wall Sit
  3. Push ups
  4. Sit ups
  5. Step ups
  6. Chair dips
  7. Planks
  8. Squat jumps
  9. Push up and Turn
  10. Side plank
  11. Side plank
  12. High Knees Running
  13. Pull Ups
  14. bend over lifts 



Found out the following:

Image result for sit up bench philippines 2000php
Image result for sit up bench philippinesImage result for sit up bench philippines2800php
Pushup Bars raising my arms by 3.5" are 400php.

They had weighted vests 1,400php for 10kg or 22lbs. It looked like it needed a lot of reinforced stitching. It only had a 7 day return policy. Still 13x cheaper than getting a Tactec plate carrier.
Image result for tactec crossfit plate carrier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick