I finally got first writing paycheck finally!

Just marking this event, since I was super scared it would be stolen in the Philippine Mail. According to the Stamps it was sent in August 30, and it arrived in the Quezon City in September 11. Today is the 24th, so it took 13 days almost two weeks for it to get from the Post Office to our eastwood city office.
Okaaay?

I just learned after getting paid that I could have asked to get double the value in SJgames store credit. I would take that if I ever (unlikely) get paid again to buy gaming stuff. I've been living more frugally lately so the added income is a great ease. As much as I would spend it on getting myself Toys (Airsoft stuff) most of it is going to savings since its going to be a rough road ahead since both me and this misus are going to be studying. I'll be trying to spend more time self studying programming, while the misus is getting masters. With that much of our time being spent studying, eating up revenue generating time this and future extra revenue should go to savings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick