Goals by 40

What I hope to apiece at the rate I'm going: (In no order)
  • level 3 HSK mandarin. At this level I can have short conversations in Google Hangouts in mandarin. 
  • Python, Maria DB Programmer. To be able and have a couple of app projects in android and Ubuntu. I've trained our IT and are making an ecosystem for our company and selling the service successfully. 
  • Never to Late to get healthy - Can do a marathon, can run 15kph in 10mins before dorsiflexion kicks in. Can capable of hiking with 60lbs. Good upper body strength.
  • Short Story Writer. I churn out a 10k short story every 2 months and make at least 300usd sales a month for them. 
  • Blender 3d Artist and Game Developer Hobbyist level. I have a 3d game project where I'm building assets for the stories I'm wring and converting spin offs to machinema. I use the same expertise running simulations for training with the VR tech emerging then. 
  •  Niko would be 7 and his sibling 2 or 3. Im teaching him mandarin and programming. He got into RPGS and develops early being able to participate in some games. We have a parents and kid rpg game in hangouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick