Condition update

I have muscle pain in back, shoulders, and around the base of the neck and a bit . I think it's because I pushed really hard yesterday, I have a very minor canker sore.
Took a multivitamin in case my exercise diminished me of nutrients which maybe the cause of the pain.
I'm still dieting, trying to keep protein levels up via milk and protein shake. I think I can hit 1500 cal today with just one meal with the wife and the rest is shakes and snacks.
Pooped today after what probably was two days of constipation. More mass out of me than the previous days. All sinkers.
Had a benadryl 25mg when my allergies were acting up. No sniffles today as compared to last night.
Benedryl makes me really drowsy and worse state of sleep. I really can't quantify which is better, the fear of sleeping too late and too lightly or deep but shallow or long sleep.
I wish I knew what was happening to my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick