earned a badge

Managed 4 kills in one game.
We were fighting newbies and of course we were far more trained and experienced, and organized.

Lessons Learned
My paranoia helps and is slowly cultivating into a skill,
I am able to make myself think in the heat of combat, considering the opponents and the tactics.
Attack Quickly and Retreat immediately and displace requires a lot of endurance, i gained because of running. I don't have skills to hit but being good in the other parts (displace, retreat, and caution) helps me survive long enough to get a kill and take advantages of opportunities - it eventually boiled down to them making a mistake first.
When Allies are down and against an overwhelming foe (Gman) aggressive and risky strategy is in order - 1) i get to calm my nerves and rest because of quick death, 2) Calculated Risks pushes his prediction abilities to their limit, 3) His allies are more reliant on his leadership and I gain the edge when I take way more initiative than I normally would. 4) I've matured to know opportunities to seize initiative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick