Realizations about dieting and growing old

I have to accept that meat will probably be once a week, on the week end. Great thing about this is that my expectations are lower. Good meat is something to look forward to

300-500 calories is a meal and valuable ration. To visualize a generous cup of rice is 200 calories, but carrots of the same mass is 70 and cucumbers are less than 30.

I don't need food to be happy I really have to dig deep into my geekdom to find happiness and somewhere else. Just get eating over with and do what u want to do.
I will eat this way for a long time, and it is a lifestyle I will have to mentally condition myself. It's a good habit to teach my son. I
I'm not going to vegetarian, I admit that I'm not that strong but this is sustainable in my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick