Looking more like my dad

I'm averaging 182lbs, I gained 10lbs of weight when I began doing a higher level weigh training than I'm used to.

My belly is now 39.5''.

I can only lose weight if I control my urges and watch what I eat. One cup of rice, smaller meals, but more frequent. Anyway I really need to move around more.

My goal is to reduce inches in my thighs and belly, and not necessarily lose weight. My current suck in belly is 34.5'' so I need to reach a suck in size of 30''. 4 inches off would be great.

Juggling so many goals suck. There is mandarin and python studies. I should stop surfing, and instead habitually read up on python or mandarin.

I need to have the strength to evolve to this level if I want to survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick