Talking to Clients is exausting

I had a lot of hard thinking tasks today. all work no play makes... Anyway I had two meetings, one at around 2pm-2:45pm with a vendor/partner/client and another such at around 8pm. I am Epicly Tired. I also had another serious meeting regarding strategy. I also made a spreadsheet that is spiraling out of control

Damn I have to make time to get an Ultra Sound for my Liver. Maybe wed... I don't know.

Right now I'm just unimaginably swamped and miss my family: wife and son. Good thing his grandparents are there, because I can't be. I really want to just take a break and play with him. Going through the list of tricks he has to learn.

Being a dad is weird sometimes. I get really mixed feelings because I still feel some of the same kind of fears I had when I was younger. Of course my concerns are more grown up, but the feelings are the same. There is little change that comes with certain emotions, although some begin to feel much stronger.

I'm this little guys dad, they beautiful little boy is coincidentally made up of me. How cool and amazing is that? Another amazing thing is that he is half of the woman I'm spending my life with. We already feel old and we are in our early 30s, but its awesome to know we both live in him. Even the genetic baggage we pass on to him, makes him even more awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick