My son's little delay

Niko is a little delayed. he should have a word by now. Right now we are TV deprived, we can't watch anything because every time we have with him we have to drill him in his "tricks"


  • Bless
  • "Up Hear" (Appear)
  • "head, shoulders knees and toes...."
  • Say Mamma or Dadda (He can't yet)


I just want to go home and forget all this has happened and play with my little boy.

We cut his hair sunday, my wife hated it. I loved it. Now its growing on her.

There is that existential realization that keeps recurring that he is my son, we intended to have him, and we have him. He will be a grown person one day, and he will probably call me out for my faults as often as I call him out for his. We will have arguments, and he will have that stubbornness I and my wife share.

He is my little boy, made out of me and my wife. It is just so amazing how he is us and something else entirely. all those thoughts harmonize into one single feeling of joy when I see him and make him smile.

We enjoyed our four years prior to having him. No regrets and loving every moment of what we have done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick