It has begun

He's now trying to discredit everything I say. I just look forward to the end of this, I wish I didn't have to deal with such people but that is the nature of life.

Since it is out in the open that I will not be alone with him, because I don't trust what he has to say or what he will do, I'll always have someone accompany when i am with him. Its an odd thing, this matter of trust, particularly since we want to be least bias as possible. At least with manpower I have enough people who can say otherwise.

I'm still feeling the aftereffects of adrenaline. I hate it, i'm off balanced and cognitively handicapped. I'm not as forward thinking as I'd like to be. My experience with this lack of foresight is always bad. I want lose myself making ship calcuations.

This is my little cry for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick