Little Updates Jan 9 2012

Sneeze and Cough. A muscle cramps in my abdomen when I am Sneezing and Coughing. Its a particular muscle right under my the center of my rib but a little to my right side (or an observers left).

Started using Google Calendar to peg more of the stuff I should do. Like bills, downloads, movies and stuff to look forward too, etc... my wife has access to my google calendar. I found that in work checking on my calendar and continuously updating it can centralize my to do and automate some tasks. Unfortunately, is electronic and requires internet, and a lot of time compared to writing it in my back-pocket notebook.

Evangelion 2.0.  So many memories and nostalgia regarding this, and I only realize now how selfish and narrow visioned the character is. By my current experience, such a narrow view is inconsistent with the "thoughtfulness" and caring nature the character tries to be. I guess it can be attributed to youthful extreme cognitive dissonance or lacking of presence of mind.

It got me to read up on Hideaki Anno and reading the plot summary of Kare Kano or Keshi Kanojo no Jijō puttiing some closure on how the stories all ended. It sucked when they kicked HA out of the directorial seat after the 5th episode, which made me and my wife stop watching because of the obviously different tone and character of the episodes (she didn't know HA was not directing it anymore and commented it was too childish). 

Meet the Robinsons. Another realization. the main character is a dick for keeping his room mate up late the whole time while supposedly being a nice guy. I mean ruining the smaller kid's life, that he is so uneducated until he is manipulated by a hat. I mean a thoughtful person would notice, of all people his sickly and weak room mate who is suffering from lack of sleep the WHOLE TIME. Why is he so selectively Thoughtful and observant of other people when the guy he rooms with is suffering? Again like above, can be attributed to the same characteristics but still asshole-ish.

This got me started, i could possibly waste a hours writing about presence of mind, consistency in characters, and how certain childhood idea calcified into something else having grown up.

Itchy Left eye. I have to find time to have my eye checked... also get my HPV DNA tested again (forgot to do it for March 2011 because of work).

by Bruno Oliviera found in G+ 

Quest for a Lunchbox to leave in the office. I'm looking for a large enough lunchbox to use when eating Joli-jeep (dirty street kitchen that sell $1.1 meals). also a container and a cleaning kit for it.

Spreadsheet therapy. If Only I had more time to learn more ways to automate. I've been putting many tables in RPGs into spreadsheets so that I can easily modify and customize it per campaign. I do it when I want to indulge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick