Having no choice

Having no choice
When it cmes to business, sadly we dont have a choice. I understand people dont have a choice at work, but in our situation things are different: in a venture even before the facts are in our father gives us no choice in the matter ( this includes my mother).

It dawned on me when i wrote about my gaming style. To me its a fantasy, an escape, to be in a world i can say no to a bad idea. In an rpg, saying no to the gm can stall or destroy the momentum of a game, my gaming style is what other gms call a sandbox, or what i'd prefer to call organic ( its alive without much need for the gm to take care of it),and is highly resilient at the trade off of having a greater prep cost.

So it is a big deal for me and when i play to have a choice, it doesnt meant the gm cant convince me to go this or that direction, its just that, i can weigh the facts and have that option to say no.

right now im in a point of my life that i know what i need to get what i want. I need to gain more certifications to earn a higher pay in my work. I need to get a six sigma belt, linux professional certification, understaning of some programs and tools, and several computerizatioj projects under my belt.

I know i have to be able to make 1m after taxes annually. I need to have skills and have projects that generate revenue at least >8% culmulative every year. if i want to have a greaterrange of freedome and choice, then i have to have greater financial independence.

Sent from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick