Time to reflect

It seems I can sleep 3-5 hours, but worried about self-control regarding compulsions going down. there is a definite personality change with irregular sleep. Unable to back up/write my thoughts down to gain perspective, studying a lot on the side, and all the demands of work makes me mental mess. 


I've been studying so much. I'm trying to achieve a lot in terms of skillsets. I need to be capable of doing the job of those I'm in charge off, and capable of understanding the intricacies of managing time in their shoes. 


Its nice that Learning more about IT would allow me to do some neat tricks in the future. 


Recreation
I am not able to play computer, actually I wish. Its that I'm my tinkering causes me to reformat my computer so often. I've been stuck trying to improve my PC graphics so that I can play more visually stimulating games. Unfortunately Graphics Card is a big head-ache because its the only thing that's Proprietary, in a sea of tweakable tools.


Game Objectives.
Games I want to set up

  • Exult: Ultima 7 
  • Urban Terror
    • Urban terror Server
    • Optimize old crappy computers to run Urban Terro
  • Deus Ex (via Wine)

Studies and Goals.    
This is my skillset goals. By the end of 2012, I can perform a lot of the tasks of the following. My target is to truly be a Director of Technologies and Innovations. 

Skills are not the only goals, accomplishments are like Intelligence/Data Capital. Basically I creat Playbooks, by which I can set up businesses from the ground up, or salvage buisiness that need. Also the ability to document 
I need to be able to merit to earn roughly Php2,000,000 a year (note I have medial costs of about Php130,000 a year because of my hepa B). Php2M is just Php154,000 a month, and basically middle-class in Developed Countries. Its only in the BPO industry can one ever aspire to earn this much, wha. 


  • Linux Desktop (desktop support)
    • the ability to create scripts so that I can automate some of the installations and tweaks I make.
    • ability to remotely control my home servers and network. 
  • Ubuntu Professional (system admin)
    • Ability to set up: 
      • Web Server, 
      • Email Server, 
      • Proxy Server, 
      • Samba Domain Control, 
      • Home Network etc. 
    • Able to Virtualize many of these server setup, and make my own play book how to best lay this out, given market cost of equipment. 
  • Certified Network Associate (either Huawei or Juniper Systems)
    • Specialize in Voice and Dialer Systems
  • Datasystems Basics: Familiarity with the concepts below and able to navigate with a manual.
    • SQL
    • MarieDB
    • PHP 
  • Customer Relations Management and Application Programming Interface USAGE mastery
    • how to use this in full effect and a playbook how to best utilize one's time and energy
    • how to mod and tweak these
    • create a training regmient for others to use these productivity tools.
      • measure how these tools make one more productive 
  • Creation of the IT skillset and Training Regiment and practice
    • the ability to identify IT skills and develop a training regiment for mastery
    • the ability to profile IT personnel to make training a truly iinteractive process
    • the ability to train and create IT as we create a Shared Services business model. Higher quality IT, centralized, resilient, and cost-effective Datasystems.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick