Sick Again, Chills and Terrible Dreams

Had really bad chills last night. I had also the weird dreams that comes with the fever. I was dreaming about SugarCRM and troubleshooting IT problems again.

The dream emphasized the overwhelming gap of knowledge between me and the technology I'm facing at work. It seems my subconscious is panicking and I'm not even aware of it. I guess thats a good thing, it shows the level of control I've achieved.

There are concepts of the dream that felt very real, especially the facts about the program being thrown back and forth in my head. Its about the sub-systems like the apache2, php, and the mysql database. It felt real, but its just gibberish in reality.

I had a massive head-ache when I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick