Unhealthy and run ragged

Unhealthy and run ragged
So I've been working 3pm to 3am. I really get in and come from work at these times. Its doing a number on me and I really do feel at the end of my rope.

Health wise I've experienced fevers, flus and chills since June for every month. Because of that I've finished all of my leaves (1 vacation and 1 sick) every month since. This month, is so crucial that it was fortunate my fever, chill and boil came exactly Friday night. So I've not taken a sick leave yet, but I feel like I really need the chance to rest.

I would normally fluctuate between 174 and 172lbs, now I'm at 175 and 177. Already bursting at my size M clothes or 34" pants. They don't feel comfortable, and I find myself between getting bigger clothes or wanting to lose weight.

My fighting form needs me to be medium, so I really can't let myself go without wasting all my cammo and clothes.

There area lot of things to self study. Unfortunately Ubuntu 11.10 is one of them because their classic gnome desktop OS not the same as 11.04.

I find it an awesome fortune to learn about virtual machines since they provide me a platform to exercise learning about servers. I've begun trying to learn about Trixbox but I've stumbled on many fundamental gaps in my knowledge... Which is fine and always a worthwhile challenge if not for the lack of time.

Working 12+2 hours a day for 3 days a week and about 10+2 hours a day for 2 days is about 66 hours of work a week. My alone time or zombie time, which is me on autopilot is when I just wake up constitutes 10 hours per weekdays, and about 8hours on the weekend.

Anyway gotta go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick