Sick and Tired

I hate complications at work, who doesn't?

Anyway, I'm still sick right now. My fever relapsed yesterday, but I'm better now. I think I would have gotten better sooner if I remembered to take the decongestant I had in my medical bag.

I don't have sniffles, I do have a less phlegm today than yesterday. My cough is not that painful, unlike yesterday, I can't say the same for my wife.

still I have cough, some phlegm, and eat up a lot of tissue in the course of a couple of hours.

overall, I'm sick and with my reduced performance I am also tired. Tired, I'm not that sharp or quick with ideas and seeing solutions. Although, when I'm sick I have freaky dreams about the stuff that bugg me.

The fact that a Vendor who is supposed to be Cloud Services, through the internet, is selling us the infrastructure for the International Leased Line, which will not improve their product costs.

Its like someone selling you the Public Vehicle Subscription (Cloud services) and a Car (Direct Connection Services)!

So its not only weird its trippy weird because there is that layer of deception that makes it such a disgusting matter.  So in my dreams it plays out strangly. There are people and my image of them, and the contrary and dark element of the deception saying how wrong my ideas is.

I get really tripy dreams sick and feverish.

There is also the matter of the tenant that is using the Contract as written, bullying us. They say they will pay the Exact Water usage, but since my dad took me away from that we were caving into the demands. Then in my dream I was supposed to appeal to a higher authority... I wake up and realize the lawyers should be the one answering this BullShit move.

There was no explicitly determined method of calculating water usage. "Exactly" can mean anything when there is a method of calculation. They are about to cave in this week and I'm trying to tell anyone who'd listen this technicality.

This time, get the lawyers to figure out a way to exact on time response. Find leverage and use it to get them to act at-least decently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick