I'm feeling more lazy... no play just work

I feel more lazy. I've not been exercising unlike when I began the year and last year. I would normally jog in the treadmill, but work has unusual hours a few months ago. Now it seems to be improving and I'm considering going to start jogging again.

Setting a sched is not that simple. One factor is that, I have to be in the Gym by 7am if I want a slot at the treadmill. Although it being a rainy season, I should try swimming again. Maybe I could just swim instead. Anyway I have pathetic upper body strength.

I need to leave for my job in Eastwood from makati at around 4pm if I want to only spend 30-45mins driving there.

Then I proceed to spend another 4-6 hours there. Ending at around 8-10pm, where I spend another 45-60mins getting home.

If I can only go there 3x or 2x a week, then I can have dinner with my wife more often. Anyway i don't need to be there all the time. Maybe I'll just opt for Tuesday and Thursday there, and do the rest of the paper work in makati? I have to run that past my bosses. If I can spend 2 days a week in Eastwood/libis I can have dinner with my wife about 3x a week.

Exercise could be x2 a week. Tuesday and Thursday... (why not start today?) Its possible... I've not ruled that out completely. I just had a nutela sandwich for breakfast and instant milk tea.

I guess my problem with swimming, despite how more effective it is for my health, is that jogging lets me listen to audiobooks. That reminds me, I should find a media player for the nokia e63 that allows me to fast forward to parts of a music. I checked the cost of various mp3 players and looked for one that can allow me to fastforward to certain parts, since my audiobooks can be large and i cannot easily bookmark/pause my progress unlike in my old treo 680.
Anhyway, daylight is wasting and I need to go to work soon. Hopefully i can have more sustainable hours. I'm such a slow riser, it doest help I'm really grumpy in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick