At 30 where did all the time go?

I can make an epic if only I had the time, but then again everyone can make something special if only they had the time. I guess that is the lesson of growing up. When young and stupid, there is a lot of time, but when a certain phase of one's life. There is no time anymore.

I thought, maybe I should be a writer or possibly go back into 3d Graphics. After stomaching this many criminals (and I really mean criminals) I think I have finally reached the edge of my patience. Any further and I would change and be very different from who I think I am.

I'm here to learn, but I'm also here to grow. I can learn, but I can forget those lessons. When I grow, I incorporate those lessons into my perspective and in the way I do things. Learning may be knowing what to do or experiencing things, but growing is accommodating all these into who we are.

Its hard to grow when there is no time to reflect and strategize.

Every Day being Violated. Today is an experience of how bribery is used against us. When the broker ran away with $700,000 of our hard earned work, they putting a nail in the coffin by using the same money to pirate our own people to bring us under. I've never experienced anything like this in my life, someone is having their way with me against my will and against the law. Being violated by criminals is something everyone hates, the funny thing is that we finally see the people who don't have the compassion to see what is happening, and who have come to try to take advantage by asking us to make a better offer.

How can we make a better offer when they have 6 months of our REVENUE. How can you trust that person again when he approaches you with a shakedown, trying to get a better offer.

Being Violated this often is not something a regular person, like myself or anyone for that matter, like to occur in their day. Unfortunately this is a family business, and escaping family is not something many Filipinos have the economic ability to do.

Maybe being a starving artist is better than being violated everyday. Dealing with the criticism of petty clients is one thing, you can smile and politely walk away. You can scan for clients that better suit you and make trade offs and strategic negotiations. Inheriting such problems, and having to deal with them everyday. Now thats stressful.

Our wives, and I speak to the 3 of us who are in the thick of this, would rather we walk away and do something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick