Greatness by looking the Otherway

I learned a Big Secret... not so big because I kinda expected it, the greatness of our company came from looking the other way. This doesn't mean innovation, but when there was dirty dealings the top just looked at the other way... and now Karma has come to take away 80% of our market share.

My Parents hate having to Kiss Ass and See the dirty underbelly of work. They have for a long time and left someone to do their dirty work. Its just like the religion they love so much, its so dirty and flawed but they are old and would like to only see the nice things.

My mom's comment to people who struggle with getting justice from the church is somewhere here so I don't need to bring it up again. Simply put, leave us the illusion please, leave reality outside before you come in.

I got reprimanded for not kissing ass. But I got what I came for, the contract signed at least the pledge recorded. I don't like being a Dick, its easy to say yes and bend over and take it up the ass but I know it will not end with my ass, it would be the ass of the entire company If I don't draw the line and show some teeth.

Sadly my parents don't know how to be great. They secret of secrets is that her Lightbearer WAS the company... its so sad when they don't know how to build to be better and survive on skill. Its not just sad for them, but all those Loyal and hardworking people (some who have to commute 4 hours a day to work). Its disgusting and sad... and the temptation is to do the same as my parents before me: look the other way.

Fuck that, If I wanted to be ignorant of the world I'd get a lobotomoy. We deal with Shit and Dirty people all the time, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE REFUGE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE!

We are mean, lean, and freaking machiavellan when it comes to our competition in this game and we protect our OWN!

My parents might have given up, but I've not. I'm in a burned out state, I don't want to Look at work, but its more disgusting for me to leave things as they are.

Business can be easy, its hard when someone believes in MAGIC and doesn't think the skills found out there are THEIRS to POSSESS! There are SPELLS there to possess, I'll learn what I can and kick some ass. I'm a gamer after all, and playing games is what my brained has been hardwired to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick