Wow, so this is how real work feels like

i'm so tired that by 8pm I want to sleep. Freaking eh.

Anyway, I've gotten a good hang of things. there are a lot of things to do, so many things that are all very important yet cannot be quickly judged as the most optimal thing to do. So what I go by is which looks fun, and when I realize its important try to fit it in.

My knowledge of the company has grown. Also, I've found how much of my management studies apply. Its funny that I didn't graduate a management or business science degree, Instead I have one of the most useless degrees: Arts.

Art really should be a hobby and an artifact of youth. For the regular person, min/maxing their mediocrity is what most of life is about, the sooner we learn to see our most lowest utility pursuit the better off we will all be.



Helping Friends start businesses. My policy as we all invest only what we can afford to lose. My dad likes doing this, and I like doing this. I have all these ideas and places technology and science can take us, but I can't pursue them all: instead I let my friends pursue it and I gain happiness through their success.

Its very human and very natural to help each other develop our full potential. Also my Economics Remedial Class, reminded me how Productivity makes the Market/Pie much Bigger and we all get a bigger piece of it. I think, it's only scary when I'm scared to change for the better.

I'm not so much afraid of the unknowns, still there is that reflexive anxiety I had because of my very religious background. Life has a lot of chances and i'd be a fool not to keep trying, and at best get lucky and at the worse learn.

I had this write up for my team, that I think applies more to my general philosophy than other people

Feasibility Studies and Personal Projects

The objective is to look for opportunities, exercise problem solving skills, find out the reasons why certain opportunities have not been explored, keep track of these and learn from them and eventually something will come up.


Over time, as the skill of exploring opportunities improves it takes less time and effort. As these data accumulate we can make more connections, learn limitations and discover market and demand niches. As the understanding of process and market reality improves, the skill of finding and exploiting opportunities also improve.


In the end, every failure is time well spent and a learning opportunity milked for every positive and possible take-away.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick