Will get Sick Eventually

i will eventually get sick after all this, and I did last night. The whole night, I was worrying if people will see me as a flake when I have to move this meeting a second time.

A lot of schedules have been moved and I have a lot of responsibilities now. The problem is that, my son tends to sleep his 4 hours sleep at 10am to 2pm-ish.

The wife is at the OB right now, she is no. 20th in line. I'm left to take care of our son, and after the 4 hour nap I checked his diaper for a massive yellow poop.

Yesterday was a lot of firsts. First puke, first seedy dark greenish poop, pooped twice that day, first time to spit out excess milk.

Today it is first time to drink about +60ml of milk. about 10ml expressed breastmilk, and 40ml of formula (cause the wife's away).

The pattern is:
  1. Check the Diaper
  2. Check his feeding reflex
  3. try to burp him
When will you have him baptized? Technically, he doesn't need a baptism. ANYONE can administer the sacrament of baptism, by what I mean anyone I mean anyone baptized. So I can give my son the sacrament while I'm giving him a bath. So there is no need to put him in the church registry. God doesn't need you to be in the church registry.

Strange that all that Canonical training, I found a loophole to avoid my son having to be a REGISTERED catholic. WTF does it matter if he's registered when an omniscient being is supposed to be able to tell? What the Fuck do you need an ENTIRE bureaucracy (RCC) to determine what god said or wants people to do? He's GOD after all... one of those stupid and pointless aspects of the church that don't make sense.

I've come to realize that the people who care most about doing good, being a True Believer, are those who ask questions and try to sort out the inconsistencies. There are people who fit their religion to their understanding of the world, these are the more common sense people. Then there are those who fit how the world works to their religion, these are the most consistent of people... the problem is that the Church/Religion is VERY flawed and it doesn't care about consistencies, it cares about (moral) authority -- or power than it cares for the common good.

Still Sick. My stomach feels weird. I didn't do my usual morning ritual because I feel "Pukey" (which doesn't mean nauseous, but more of a group of various feelings that cue potential vomiting).

I wish I was well enough to do some real work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick