Moved to Makati

Moving to Makati, specifically the flat floors below my parent's place, will remove about 2 hours of travel time from the office to home. Its the equivalent of having that UPPP surgery where I could shave off sleep hours by fixing my apnea.

Busy, realy busy. There is also the baby ready to enter the world when he's good and ready. He's breathing already, and that means he's good to go. what makes it complicated is that I have a lot of projects lined up. Its like having him meant Growing up a Bit, and growing up meant make a more serious effort of building something... of course once he's born his 8-12x a day of peeing and 4-6x a day of pooping means we are his slaves for the duration.

I have a feeling it will be a nebulous haze and I'll completely forget about all my awesome projects lined up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick